Sunday 28 April 2013

Lumix DMC-TZ40

So I have just got a new camera the Lumix DMC-TZ40, the overall features of camera are fantastic! I need more time to test the image quality, as I will most likely be using it to take numerous landscape photos. Linking in with android you are able to control the camera using your android device, as well as transfer images directly from your camera to your phone (through wifi direct). This works flawlessly once you understand how to do it! It took me a while lol, I never like to read instructions I prefer to work it out for myself!



If you decide to buy the camera here is a link to the app, I am quite impressed!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, can you directly connect to the camera without the router? I mean when outside...are you able to use the remote control? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete